- High School or Equivalent
1. Assists residents with bathing, personal hygiene, grooming, dressing as needed and promotes ability for self care.
2. Presents oral medications to residents for self administration according to State Regulations.
3. Responds to emergencies according to established policies of Villa Riviera.
4. Assists residents with handling and care of clothing and other personal property and follow facility policy regarding Theft and Loss.
5. Performs and records vital signs, weights, and nail care as assigned by Administration.
6. Documents care given to assigned residents on a daily basis in a legible appropriate manner and verbally reports any change in resident's status to Administration.
7. Participates in facility inservice programs.
8. Contributes to maintenance of a safe and orderly environment and follows safety and infection control policies
9. Encourages residents to participate in facility's activity program and leads activities as assigned.
10. Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships with residents, visitors, resident's families and other facility personnel while assuring confidentiality of resident information.
11. Prepares dining room for meals, presents and serves meals in an attractive, efficient manner. Follows any MD prescribed diets. Assists residents as needed. Removes and washes dishes according to facility policy. Documents any change in residents' intake.