Job Number: 18343
Facility: Cottage Health System
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Schedule: FULL-TIME EXEMPT (FE)
Hours: 8:00 to 4:30
Full Job Title: Recruiter
Cottage Health has an amazing oppurtunity for a talented corporate Recruiter to join our dynamic and innovative Human Resources Team.
The incumbent Recruiter will works with hiring managers to develop an effective recruitment plan for authorized positions, creates a pipeline of qualified talent to fill open positions through innovative and creative sourcing techniques, facilitate interviews between candidates and identified interviewers/panels and provide weekly recruitment status reports to the hiring managers.
· Bachelor's Degree or combination of education and experience, using the standard two years of experience equals one year of education.
· Knowledge of state and federal regulations, governing recruitment and selection of applicants
· Intermediate user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Minimum of two years of full cycle recruitment experience. Internal Candidates (Cottage Health or Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories) must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the Recruitment Specialist role.
· Great communication skills both written and verbal.
With our amazing culture, a multitude of accolades and location, this is an amazing place to work! Life. Where you love it. :http://lifewhereyouloveit.org/core-values.html
Make the move that will change your career!